July's finished MAGAM


It's not even the last day and I have finished!
This was a super simple top to make.


I didn't have quite enough fabric to make the back without a seam, so I decided to put in an exposed zip for interest.  All this time I have been saying how silly they look but now I have done one it's not silly anymore!!


I want to make sure the zip would be super straight and looking good so I used a tutorial on the Burda website.  It was slightly more complicated than a normal zip insertion but I'm very pleased with the result.
The zip is pre-used so I was worried that it might look shabby but no, I am very pleased with the look.  The link to the tutorial is here.  http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/exposed-zipper


The embroidery is from Urban Threads from a tattoo collection.

Thanks for visiting

Jolanda x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip