Back on the MAGAM!!


After a bit of a break from sewing clothes for myself, I am ready to update
my wardrobe again.

I think I have had this fabric for about 12 years!! and hopefully will have enough to make a small top.
It's a kind of broderie anglaise with a waffle background.



This is the top I hope to make; it's from Burda July 2014 magazine, but I think I will make it a bit longer as it's rather short.


I also hope to embroider this design from Urban Threads on the front, but I'm
not sure if its going to work because there are quite a few holes in the fabric.


Hopefully soon you will see the finished product; then all we need is a bit more sun and I will be able to wear it!

Bye for now

Jolanda x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip