January Make a Garment a Month Challenge


I have gone all the way back to December 1995 to find this lovely pattern.
I plan to make the short jacket on the right with the red dress from fake fur with a purple lining.
I need a short jacket to go with my dresses as most of my jackets are a little bit longer and tend to make the dresses look frumpy. The right length jacket makes all the difference.



I will be making style 128
Its got 3 dots!! I don't think I have ever made anything that difficult.  Or does 3 dots
mean lack of instructions!?  The instructions are fairly basic but that's ok with me, but when you
get to the lining instructions; it just says put in lining!! 
I think I will have to do a bit of research on this as I haven't made a jacket before let alone lined it!


Above is the fake fur fabric and lining I will be using.

Thanks for visiting

Jolanda xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip