spotty dotty crossover top

Hi,

A few weeks ago I bought some lovely red polka dot jersey from my favourite fabric shop in Norwich.
It is just too nice to make a plain t-shirt top, so I flicked through all my old Knipmode magazines and found the perfect pattern in the June 2005 issue.


The top is pictured in the top right hand corner.

So I got stitching and came up with this


It was very easy to sew indeed!
Everything fitted together perfectly ... I love it when that happens (it doesn't seem to happen that often!)


The only downside is that it is a little on the short side - which is unusual as usually I have to make things a little shorter!  I am glad I am not 1.80m tall. which is the size the pattern goes up to.
It looks ok with this high waisted skirt though but the skirt is a lot too tight on me, so I will have to find a way of enlarging it somehow.

Thanks for visiting

Jolanda x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip