cheeky panties by emily kate

Hi there,
I thought I would share with you my new underwear!
I have never made underwear before but thought it would be nice to have some underwear to match my clothes.




I downloaded a FREE pattern from Burda Style website.
The pattern is super easy to make and super fast - just over an hour (it was my first attempt so I took it slow)

I used my overlocker for the seams and for attaching the picot elastic.
Then turned the elastic to the inside and zig zagged the edge from the front.
The leg openings look a little stretched but when worn this doesn't show at all.

I have worn them now and they are very comfortable, I will certainly be making some more!

Thanks for visiting

Jolanda xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip