crossover top from Knipmode

This is my first make from my advanced dressmaking course.
I bought the material back in 2008 in Leiden, Holland!! It's about time I used it.
I have never used an overlocker before so this was the perfect time to try one out.
The material is a very soft 4-way stretch and I've been scared to stitch it on my sewing machine.
The overlocker was so easy to use, I quite fancy one now!! £££
The seams were overlocked and the hems were stitched on my machine using a twin stretch needle.


I hand tacked everything but it was worth the result.
I'm very pleased with it and it fits very comfortably.
The front is a bit low so I bought a camisole top for modesty!! 

Thanks for looking

Jolanda x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assassin's Creed Inspired Coat

embroidered mobile phone cover

A New Bag For London Trip